CWP 300 V FOR CONTROLLED FERMENTATION
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY (L/HOUR)
CWP 300 V GREEN LINE is a professional device whose unique structural design is intended for use primarily in winemaking. Aside from cooling, the unit is also fitted with a water heater. The device enables manual switching between cooling and heating. Winemakers use this machine to chill or ferment wine. It can be also used to ferment must. CWP 300 V GREEN LINE is fitted with a drain valve for easy draining of water from the device and with a water gauge for checking the water level.
Benefits and useful features
- COOLING/HEATING – cooling power of CWP 300 V at TK 45°C / TO -5°C of max. 1,900 (W) / heating power of 1,800 (W).
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – smooth regulation via 2 digital thermostats with temperature range of - 6 to + 40°C.
- PROBE - CWP 300 V is fitted with an external sensor for turning the pump on and off, thus adjusting temperature in the wine tank.
- WINE FERMENTATION AND CHILLING – possibility of use also for controlled fermentation of wine (technology chills the juice to the required temperature) or for freezing wines (precipitation and sedimentation of proteins and tartar).
- HANDLING – the units are fitted with 4 wheels for easier handling.
- CWP (Contact Water Power) – unique construction of the thermal block that combines the advantages of contact cooler and water based cooler in one. The evaporator is in direct contact with the beverage tubing and is able to respond immediately to increase beverage dispensing rate. The time needed to cool the beverage is only 30-40 minutes from turning the device on.
- GREEN LINE – LINDR GREEN LINE technology is environmentally friendly thanks to the use of eco-friendly refrigerant R-290. Thanks to this design, each product achieves 20 % higher energy efficiency and 20 % lower energy consumption. We have introduced an energy saving system in the production.
- LINDR COOLING TECHNOLOGY – always more powerful than its electric input power.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SERVICING – the modern arrangement of LINDR cooling technology ensures ease of access for potential servicing and maintenance.
- PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, SIZE – the best performance/ quality/ size ratio.
CWP 300 V FOR CONTROLLED FERMENTATION GREEN LINE
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (HP)
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (W)
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY TO 0°C / TK 45°C (L/HOUR)
CONTINOUS COOLING PERFORMANCE (L/HOUR)
THERMAL GRADIENT ΔT(°C)
DISPLACEMENT OF RECIRCULATION PUMP (M)
NET WEIGHT (KG)
WATER DRAIN WITH WATERMARK
POWER CABLE PLUG
Advantages CWP 300 V FOR CONTROLLED FERMENTATION GREEN LINE
Thanks to solid wheels and handles is cooler easy movable.
Cooler is equipped with two thermostats for independent cooling and heating.
Model CWP 300 V is fitted with an external sensor for turning the pump on and off, thus adjusting temperature in the wine tank.
Instructions For winemakers - video
Undercounter coolers CWP
Undercounter beer coolers are always used in combination with the dispense tower. Beer cooler can be placed under a dispensing bar or anywhere in the bar or restaurant area. The water in these machines helps to transfer the cold on the beer lines and also accumulates the cold.