CWP 300 4x pump 4x thermostat new
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY (L/HOUR)
The specialised cooler based on the CWP NEW GREEN LINE Mobile line is equipped with four digital thermostats (for each circuit separately), which are used for aftercooling of double-walled beer tanks. It is a professional device combining the advantages of contact and water coolers by using direct evaporator energy to cool the beverage line, offering constant performance without the use of an ice bank. Thanks to these features, the device can be cooled quickly while maintaining a constant temperature. The model is equipped with a drain valve that allows easy draining of the water from the device and a watermark to see the liquid level.
Benefits and useful features
- INNOVATION – All our coolers undergo continuous development and meet all the latest safety standards and certifications (Czech and European).
- COOLING UP TO 4 TANKS - the device is fitted with 4 efficient stirrers with the NRG 12 pump, which are controlled with 4 digital thermostats with 6 m probe for independent cooling of smaller tanks including of connection of 4 fittings.
- CWP TECHNOLOGY – CWP stands for Contact Water Power. It is a unique thermoblock design, developed by our company, that combines the advantages of contact and water coolers. The evaporator is in direct contact with the beverage line and can react immediately to increased beverage flow. The time needed for cooling is only about 30–40 minutes from turning on the device.
- GREEN LINE – LINDR GREEN LINE technology is environmentally friendly thanks to the use of the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-290. Thanks to this design, each product achieves 20% higher energy efficiency and 20% lower electricity consumption. In its production we carry out systemic energy saving.
- MOBILITY – The cooler has a stable base and sturdy wheels that allow easier transportation.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SERVICE – The modern layout of the cooling technology guarantees easy accessibility for service and maintenance.
CWP 300 4x pump 4x thermostat new Green Line
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (HP)
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (W)
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY TO 0°C / TK 45°C (L/HOUR)
CONTINOUS COOLING PERFORMANCE (L/HOUR)
THERMAL GRADIENT ΔT(°C)
ICE BANK (KG)
DISPLACEMENT OF RECIRCULATION PUMP (M)
NET WEIGHT (KG)
CHOICE OF TAP
STAINLESS STEEL SCREWING
WATER DRAIN WITH WATERMARK
POWER CABLE PLUG
Advantages CWP 300 4x pump 4x thermostat new Green Line
The temperature is controlled by a mechanical thermostat. Digital thermostats control the pumps.
Allows easy access for service and maintenance.
DRAIN VALVE WITH WATERMARK
The cooler is equipped with a drain valve that allows easy draining of water from the unit and a watermark to see the liquid level.
Built-in wheels and side handles make the device easy to transport.
Instructions For winemakers - video
Undercounter coolers CWP
Undercounter beer coolers are always used in combination with the dispense tower. Beer cooler can be placed under a dispensing bar or anywhere in the bar or restaurant area. The water in these machines helps to transfer the cold on the beer lines and also accumulates the cold.