CWP 300 4x pumps 4x thermostat
The unit is fitted with a digital thermostat used for supplemental cooling of twin-walled tanks or for controlled fermentation and chilling of wines in wine-making. The models are fitted with a drain valve for easy draining of water from the device and with a water gauge for checking the water level.
Benefits and useful features
- COOLING FOR UP TO 4 TANKS – The device is fitted with four powerful stirrers with NRG 12 pump, which are controlled by 4 digital thermostats with 6 m probes for independent cooling of smaller tanks. The device is fitted with couplers directly on the cooler for connecting tubing from the tanks.
- WINE FERMENTATION AND CHILLING – possibility of use also for controlled fermentation of wine (technology chills the juice to the required temperature) or for freezing wines (precipitation and sedimentation of proteins and tartar).
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – smooth regulation via a digital thermostat with temperature range of -6 to +40°C.
- HIGH OUTPUT – cooling power of CWP 300 at TK 45°C / TO -5°C of 1,900 (W).
- HANDLING – the units are fitted with 4 wheels for easier handling.
- CWP (Contact Water Power) – unique construction of the thermal block that combines the advantages of contact cooler and water based cooler in one. The evaporator is in direct contact with the beverage tubing and is able to respond immediately to increase beverage dispensing rate. The time needed to cool the beverage is only 30-40 minutes from turning the device on.
- GREEN LINE – LINDR GREEN LINE technology is environmentally friendly thanks to the use of eco-friendly refrigerant R-290. Thanks to this design, each product achieves 20 % higher energy efficiency and 20 % lower energy consumption. We have introduced an energy saving system in the production.
- LINDR COOLING TECHNOLOGY – always more powerful than its electric input power.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SERVICING – the modern arrangement of LINDR cooling technology ensures ease of access for potential servicing and maintenance.
- PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, SIZE – the best performance/ quality/ size ratio.
CWP 300 4x pumps 4x thermostat Green Line
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (HP)
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (W)
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY TO 0°C / TK 45°C (L/HOUR)
CONTINOUS COOLING PERFORMANCE (L/HOUR)
ICE BANK (KG)
DISPLACEMENT OF RECIRCULATION PUMP (M)
NUMBER OF COOLED BEVERAGES
NET WEIGHT (KG)
POWER CABLE PLUG
Advantages CWP 300 4x pumps 4x thermostat Green Line
Thanks to solid wheels and handles is cooler easy movable.
Smooth regulation via a digital thermostat with temperature range of -6 to +40°C.
COOLING FOR UP TO 4 TANKS
Used for independent cooling of up to 4 twin-walled tanks or 4 heat exchangers via independent NRG pumps with high displacement of 12 m and with separate individual switches.
The time needed to cool the beverage is only 30-40 minutes from turning the device on.
Easy overview about water level in the tank.
Instructions Technological coolers - video
Undercounter coolers CWP
Undercounter beer coolers are always used in combination with the dispense tower. Beer cooler can be placed under a dispensing bar or anywhere in the bar or restaurant area. The water in these machines helps to transfer the cold on the beer lines and also accumulates the cold.