MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY (L/HOUR)
NUMBER OF COOLED BEVERAGES
PYGMY series dispensing systems are designed for professional cooling, dispensing and serving of perfectly chilled beer and other beverages at home, on small garden parties, company celebrations etc. They are the pinnacle among small table-top coolers.
Benefits and useful features
- PERFORMANCE – PYGMY 20/K GREEN LINE series dispensing systems boast an increased output of 20-25 l/h, allowing you to serve 40-50 perfectly chilled drinks an hour.
- COMFORTABLY PORTABLE – easy and safe handling of the system thanks to the small size and a handle on top.
- KEG PRESSURISATION – MODEL PYGMY 20/K GREEN LINE is equipped with a unique system of a built-in, silent, high-quality air compressor fitted with a noise dampener and a molecule filter for incoming air.
- EQUIPMENT – thermostat allowing smooth and precise regulation of beverage temperature, dispensing tap, tap wrench, drip tray and speedfit fittings for easy connection.
- VERSATILITY – Can also be used with a bar dispense tower.
- GREEN LINE – LINDR GREEN LINE technology is environmentally friendly thanks to the use of eco-friendly refrigerant R-290. Thanks to this design, each product achieves 20 % higher energy efficiency and 20 % lower energy consumption. We have introduced an energy saving system in the production.
- LINDR THERMAL BLOCK – the compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage. Perfectly chilled beer is ready within a few minutes after switching the cooler on.
- STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION – The entire body and the coil of the cooler are made of stainless steel. The materials used meet the strictest hygienic standards and guarantee long service life of the cooler.
- PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, SIZE – the best performance/ quality/ size ratio.
PYGMY 20/K GREEN LINE
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (HP)
COOLING POWER OF THE COMPRESSOR (W)
MAXIMUM COOLING CAPACITY TO 0°C / TK 45°C (L/HOUR)
CONTINOUS COOLING PERFORMANCE (L/HOUR)
THERMAL GRADIENT ΔT(°C)
AIR COMPRESSOR PRESSURE (BAR)
NUMBER OF TAPS
NUMBER OF COOLED BEVERAGES
LENGTH OF COOLING COILS (M)
DIAMETER OF COOLING COIL (MM)
NET WEIGHT (KG)
CHOICE OF TAP
STAINLESS STEEL SCREWING
AIR CONNECTION SCREWING
POWER CABLE PLUG
Advantages PYGMY 20/K GREEN LINE
Easy and safe handling of the system thanks to the small size and a handle on top.
Thermostat allows smooth and precise regulation of beverage temperature.
Model PYGMY 20/K GL is equipped with a unique system of a built-in, silent, high-quality air compressor fitted with a noise dampener and a molecule filter for incoming air.
Instructions Contact - video
Dry beer coolers
A complete range of professional table top beer coolers that are suitable for cooling and dispensing beer in households, for garden parties, bars and restaurants. The beer is chilled in the dry thermo block.
How to connect one tap beer cooler LINDR - using inbuilt air compressor.
Cooling system PYGMY
The PYGMY 25/K beer cooler is slightly bigger than the PYGMY 20, and is designed for professional cooling and dispensing of excellent chilled beer for domestic use, garden parties or smaller events. It comes with an inbuilt compressor.